Monday, January 30, 2006

Returning to the much neglected, much ignored Blog.

Okay, back to blogging.

I started this account more than a year ago, and haven't added anything. So, why not return to blogging? and here, since I already have the account?

Anyway, to start, I think this will be less technical, and more me this time around. Heck, I need some sort of outlet, somewhere where I can put stuff down. So why not?

There are some subjects want to discuss: The whole sort of general mish-mash of the world, my weight loss journey, a sprinkling of technical stuff, and well, anything I feel like, really.

Anyway, what better way to start than to state I've started working on my weight loss for the last 3 weeks, I've already dropped approximately 12lbs, and since changing the way I eat, I feel much better. More on this later...

No comments: